Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have applied for Vic visa 190 with the EOI invite .. i have made the payment and uploaded all the docs excepts PCC and medicals .. got the ack mail with trn and payment received details.. shuld i inform victoria team about my TRN or wait until Co get assigned ...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I guess you need to inform Victoria only after you have received your Visa grant.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have applied for Vic visa 190 with the EOI invite .. i have made the payment and uploaded all the docs excepts PCC and medicals .. got the ack mail with trn and payment received details.. shuld i inform victoria team about my TRN or wait until Co get assigned ...
How much exp you have and for which job code you are applying with ?

·
Registered
375 Posts
As far as I remember - at some point (around 60days after the EOI invite) they asked me by email if I have lodged my application, so maybe you should also inform them about it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I guess you need to inform Victoria only after you have received your Visa grant.

Hello friend,
I see that u have got a 190 visa. I have lodged an EOI for 190 (state sponsorship) too. I need to know if you had submitted form 80 for urself & dependents (above 18 years)?. If yes, did you do it using a PEN  Scan & upload OR directly entered the data in a PDF (by typing in)?

2. Education qualification certificates and mark lists - I can provide my Bachelor degree and school 10th & 12th. (Do I also need to submit certified copies of my wife’s education mark sheets & cert.?)

3. India PCC (Do I also need to submit it for my wife & Son (4 yrs old)? Also, is this a original or certified true copy?)

4. Photograph (Do we need to submit a photo without the spectacles? Also what are the image size recommendations?)

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello friend,
I see that u have got a 190 visa. I have lodged an EOI for 190 (state sponsorship) too. I need to know if you had submitted form 80 for urself & dependents (above 18 years)?. If yes, did you do it using a PEN  Scan & upload OR directly entered the data in a PDF (by typing in)?------ Type it, take a printout and scan upload it.

2. Education qualification certificates and mark lists - I can provide my Bachelor degree and school 10th & 12th. (Do I also need to submit certified copies of my wife’s education mark sheets & cert.?)--- Yes

3. India PCC (Do I also need to submit it for my wife & Son (4 yrs old)? Also, is this a original or certified true copy?)---- for wife its compulsory, pcc is not required for kid.

4. Photograph (Do we need to submit a photo without the spectacles? Also what are the image size recommendations?)---- no need of photograph, passport scan will work.

Thanks in advance....
I see that u have got a 190 visa. I have lodged an EOI for 190 (state sponsorship) too. I need to know if you had submitted form 80 for urself & dependents (above 18 years)?. If yes, did you do it using a PEN  Scan & upload OR directly entered the data in a PDF (by typing in)?------ Type it, take a printout and scan upload it.

2. Education qualification certificates and mark lists - I can provide my Bachelor degree and school 10th & 12th. (Do I also need to submit certified copies of my wife’s education mark sheets & cert.?)--- Yes

3. India PCC (Do I also need to submit it for my wife & Son (4 yrs old)? Also, is this a original or certified true copy?)---- for wife its compulsory, pcc is not required for kid.

4. Photograph (Do we need to submit a photo without the spectacles? Also what are the image size recommendations?)---- no need of photograph, passport scan will work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi. How long did it take from applying for Vic SS till you received your invite? I've just recently applied for SS after some frustration waiting for invite for 189 I submitted last November. Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Recieved Vic Invite

Hi Friends,

Yesterday I recieved an Invite for Victoria after a wait of 3 months . Can anyone guide me through the steps that need to take now? They said that I have 60 days to apply.
Ps: I lived most of my life in India, studied and lived in London for 4 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts