Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I paid for the priority service via vfsglobal.co.uk yesterday and today am trying to pay for the Return courier component (didnt do both at the same time as wanted to look into courier option more closely but wanted to get priority completed).

However when i go back to my order the priority service is selected and disabled meaning i cant select just the courier service and pay for it. I'd have to pay for the priority service for a second time and can't see an option to remove/deselect.

Can anyone think how i can only pay for the courier service and if thats not an option because of the way i have completed the priority process how can i ensure i get my documents back if i cant pay for the courier service?

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to make this more confusing, I've been told that the Priority service now includes return of documents so you dont need to purchase the return courier service separately.
Anyone heard that?

What makes this strange is that you can select both Priority and Return Courier on the vfs site which would mean you would be paying $140 for something you will already get.

Their client is a poor design but if ppl are paying $140 for no reason that is very wrong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.