Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in the USA have any experience with purchasing courier service through VFSGlobal to send supporting documents? Do they pick up your parcel from any location, or will they pick up from your biometrics appointment? What was the delivery time? How is their tracking procedure? I'd love to hear any comments.

Thanks!
Octo

·
Registered
81 Posts
Does anyone in the USA have any experience with purchasing courier service through VFSGlobal to send supporting documents? Do they pick up your parcel from any location, or will they pick up from your biometrics appointment? What was the delivery time? How is their tracking procedure? I'd love to hear any comments.

Thanks!
Octo
I gathered my documents, had biometrics, finished gathering documents and then I dropped mine off at the nearest UPS pick up location. Easy as can be. Mine was dropped off Friday morning at the UPS store and I got tracking data this morning that it's already there. It is fast! It would have likely been Monday if Monday hadn't been a holiday.
I took my tracking # and put it in on the UPS website and signed up for mobile and email updates to stop me checking nonstop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.