Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Has anyone tried verifying the VISA entitlements details of the secondary applicants from the following VEVO website ?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/evo/start.do?actionType=firstPartyQuery

I am able to track only my (main applicant) details through it but not able to locate my spouse and kids detail on it?

I have a TRN number which I believe is common for both primary and secondary applicant.

When I try to login to VEVO providing the TRN number and my spouse/kid's passport details it won't allow to login ?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi All,

Has anyone tried verifying the VISA entitlements details of the secondary applicants from the following VEVO website ?

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/evo/start.do?actionType=firstPartyQuery

I am able to track only my (main applicant) details through it but not able to locate my spouse and kids detail on it?

I have a TRN number which I believe is common for both primary and secondary applicant.

When I try to login to VEVO providing the TRN number and my spouse/kid's passport details it won't allow to login ?
I'm also facing the same issue.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm also facing the same issue.
The VEVO site mentions that this facility can only be utilized for the Primary applicants. I guess that is the reason we are unable to see information for secondary applicants.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hi,

i wish to use the VIVO but i do not know my TRN...anyone with any idea how or where to get it..i am a paper base applicant...thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
hi,

i wish to use the VIVO but i do not know my TRN...anyone with any idea how or where to get it..i am a paper base applicant...thanks
You need to call vivo help line, based on your passport #,DOB and client id they will provide you the password. Vivo wants to talk to individual applicant to provide their password (primary applicant cannot get password of secondary applicant)

·
Registered
63 Posts
You need to call vivo help line, based on your passport #,DOB and client id they will provide you the password. Vivo wants to talk to individual applicant to provide their password (primary applicant cannot get password of secondary applicant)

thanks mate,

i guess i will have to call then

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can only see the primary one , you must have password for secondary when you are in Australia , pls see :

Visa Entitlement Verification Online for eVisa Holders

Transaction Reference Number (TRN)
A Transaction Reference Number (TRN) is a unique number assigned to each online application. If you applied for your most recent visa online the TRN appears on the payment receipt, your completed online application form or your visa grant letter.
Note: VEVO will only display the visa details of the main applicant where a TRN is used. Secondary and dependant applicants included in an online application must obtain a password.

Password
Contact the department to arrange a password. You must be in Australia to request a password.
See: National Telephone Numbers > General enquiries
Note: If you are outside Australia you cannot have a password recorded. You can only use VEVO with your TRN.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.