Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

In a couple of years I'll graduate from Murdoch University with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Veterinary Biology and a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVMS). I'm lucky that Murdoch's vet course is AVMA-accredited, so I won't have to go through the conversion exam, just the usual licensing exam.

I'm just wondering if any other vets have made the move stateside from Australia, and how you've found it, in terms of finding jobs, applying for the E-3 visa, etc?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Hi all,

In a couple of years I'll graduate from Murdoch University with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Veterinary Biology and a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVMS). I'm lucky that Murdoch's vet course is AVMA-accredited, so I won't have to go through the conversion exam, just the usual licensing exam.

I'm just wondering if any other vets have made the move stateside from Australia, and how you've found it, in terms of finding jobs, applying for the E-3 visa, etc?

Thanks. :)
Google along the lines of "US veterinary association". Most of these professional associations have elaborate sites and contact options or blogs/forums. This may be a way to reach out to expat vets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts