Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can someone give me advice, im going for my carpentry trade assessment on october was wondering what to expect any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi,

You've already asked this question in another thread of yours....I know you need an answer but posting different threads on the same subject won't get you any more answers. Just try to be patient.

Dolly

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I'm going through the vetassess process just wondering eoin where you taking the practical?
Hi im going to glasgow on the 14 0ct. Just trying to find some tips about it, how you going with paperwork

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi im going to glasgow on the 14 0ct. Just trying to find some tips about it, how you going with paperwork
Paperwork has been sent off last friday took a while to get all my evidence sorted so now waiting for response off them I'm a motor machanic it seems they only do the assesments in one place in the uk?

·
Registered
19 Posts
if its any help my husband did the vetasses test for electricians back in nov last year and he was really stressed about what to expect but it was really laid back and not worth stressing about, they are there to encourage you not to make you fail! if you know your stuff you'll be fine, good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts