Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys

applied to Vetassess for skill assessment on 16th July.Acknowledgement received on 24th July.However current status is still "IN PROGRESS".

Can anyone confirm approx how many weeks would it take before a decision is made.

Also I have changed my company in the meantime. However my role and responsibility is still the same as my previous role (Internal Auditor)

Do I have to inform Vetassess in regards to my change of company.

Your kind advice will save me money and time.

Thanks

Max1978

·
Registered
255 Posts
It takes 10-12 weeks as per the site info... Don't have an idea on ur second query...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Can anyone make me clear regarding Vetassess Online process?
1. online application Submission with payment.
2. then?????? If positive result then Certified copies of documents to Vetassess here again I have to pay any fee?
Am so confuse can anyone help me

·
Registered
499 Posts
Can anyone make me clear regarding Vetassess Online process?
1. online application Submission with payment.
2. then?????? If positive result then Certified copies of documents to Vetassess here again I have to pay any fee?
Am so confuse can anyone help me
2. Certified copies to be sent to vetassess, then assessment will start.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
hey guys

applied to Vetassess for skill assessment on 16th July.Acknowledgement received on 24th July.However current status is still "IN PROGRESS".

Can anyone confirm approx how many weeks would it take before a decision is made.

Also I have changed my company in the meantime. However my role and responsibility is still the same as my previous role (Internal Auditor)

Do I have to inform Vetassess in regards to my change of company.

Your kind advice will save me money and time.

Thanks

Max1978
Yes, you have to inform Vetassess in regards to your change of company as Vetassess may do job verification . :hat:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dear Max

i applied to Vetasse in late February and got the results in mid May so i guess you are in the safe zone , no worries

Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts