1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys :)

Good day to you all :)

I have done a search on the VETASSESS website and on here with no success :(

Has anyone applied for a refund from VETASSESS after having a negative assessment changed to a positive assessment after a review. I know I have seen people on here who have but cant find the posts?

My brother had a negative assessment which he had reviewed and they overturned it and it came back positive today. I believe he can have the money refunded as they said yes (could not if they said no I believe). The VETASSESS website said he need to applying using 'SRG36-Application for Refund' form however neither of us can find it on the website.

Does anyone have one from their application, or did anyone do anything different?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I assume the review included them considering additional information to support the request for a review, and they'd be unlikely to then refund for this additional work.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume the review included them considering additional information to support the request for a review, and they'd be unlikely to then refund for this additional work.
Hi Maggie-May24,

No additional evidence was supplied. The assessment was for my brother. They gave him a negative assessment as they said he did not have the correct qualification when he did..... they just did not read their own criteria properly. He asked for reassessment pointing out that they did not read their own criteria and they agreed he was right. Therefore it is unfair that he paid a fee.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Yes, I agree. I'd suggest he contact them again to ask how to apply for a refund of the re-assessment fee if they should have (and eventually did) give him a positive assessment based on his original submission.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts