Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied for Overseas Qualification Assessment from Vetassess. The qualification being assessed is a Bachelor of Technology (Computer Sciences) from India. Does anybody know or has experience regarding timeframes involved to complete this assessment?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I applied for Overseas Qualification Assessment from Vetassess. The qualification being assessed is a Bachelor of Technology (Computer Sciences) from India. Does anybody know or has experience regarding timeframes involved to complete this assessment?
my wife submitted her skill assessment on Feb 8, 12 weeks now, still no news yet! too many case or low efficiency?

·
Registered
278 Posts
That is for both, same letter covers Q and S.
Vetasses has too much burden, thats why it takes more time than others.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I advise you all to deal it out politely with your assessor and pray hard with conviction.:) Goodluck!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the inputs from everyone. My agent sent a mail to them this morning. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Received Vetassess skilled assessment positive outcome today, exactly 13 weeks calculated from date of ack Feb 15.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Obelixous,

How much time it exactly took for your VETASSESS Qualification assesment? I see in your signature that you have already got grant.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Is it good to get the Skill and qualification both assessed together or just get skill assessed first by VETASSESS?

Also if the points of masters are anyways calculated by DIAC then is there any point of getting qualification assessed by VETASSESS?

My code is such that - both skill and qualification needs to get done by VETASSESS and I am looking at an option to save some time

Kindly pardon my ignorance as I am relatively new to this

Hi Obelixous,

How much time it exactly took for your VETASSESS Qualification assesment? I see in your signature that you have already got grant.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Is it good to get the Skill and qualification both assessed together or just get skill assessed first by VETASSESS?

Also if the points of masters are anyways calculated by DIAC then is there any point of getting qualification assessed by VETASSESS?

My code is such that - both skill and qualification needs to get done by VETASSESS and I am looking at an option to save some time

Any opinions on this?

Tango what did you end up doing?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Obelixous,

Not sure whether this is still relevant for you, but it took me 13 weeks to get the assessment.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Obelixous, can you tell me what all documents you sent for qualification assessment?
I got this done from an agent who had all my docs, so not fully sure on what docs he sent. But, I think the following was sent out Degree Certificate, Consolidated Mark Sheet, Semester Wise and Year Wise Mark sheet.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

My skill assessment was from ACS. The CO specifically asked for the Qualification Assessment so I had to get it done. What is the difference in cost? i.e. between simply skill assessment and skill+qualification assessment. If the difference is not too much I would get both assessed together as it take a bit of time to get things from Vetassess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.