Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have anyone tried the priority processing with VETASSESS?

How did it go, did they stay within the 10 business days? Was you application for priority refused?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have anyone tried the priority processing with VETASSESS?

How did it go, did they stay within the 10 business days? Was you application for priority refused?
Anyone in here that tried the Priority Processing?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone in here that tried the Priority Processing?
Did. Got a non qualifying email after 2 business days. Application was moved to standard processing and a refund of $600 was made. No particular reason was given for non qualification.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did. Got a non qualifying email after 2 business days. Application was moved to standard processing and a refund of $600 was made. No particular reason was given for non qualification.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply!

Weird not giving a reason.

Do you feel that you uploaded every document that they would need? Do you know of anyone who got approved for the PP with Vetassess?

·
Registered
38 Posts
My outcome came as negative. Vetassess received the application on Wednesday. Vetassess deducted the fee on Wednesday for priority processing. Then Friday was a public holiday so on Monday it was confirmed that my application is eligible for pp. my outcome came on Friday 6th oct

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My outcome came as negative. Vetassess received the application on Wednesday. Vetassess deducted the fee on Wednesday for priority processing. Then Friday was a public holiday so on Monday it was confirmed that my application is eligible for pp. my outcome came on Friday 6th oct
Sorry to hear that.

Did they give a reason to why it was negative? Did it have anything to do with the Priority Processing?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes they stated that my job duties were more of admin and less of management. The decision came in 2 days. When I called the case officer she said that in priority processing they don't ask for additional documents as it has to be finalised in 10 days. The case officer did not even call my employer to verify my duties

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Reactions: rianess

·
Registered
16 Posts
hello.. anyone else has applied and got approved for pp if so how many days exaclty it took from vetassesa to finalize the process, did they stayed on the 10 days assessment or did they extend it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
can you please share your vetassess process.. did you apply as a pp did they approve if so how long did they take to finalize your application

·
Registered
48 Posts
hello.. anyone else has applied and got approved for pp if so how many days exaclty it took from vetassesa to finalize the process, did they stayed on the 10 days assessment or did they extend it?
Yes , we did PP , the result came within 10 working days.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

I have positive skills assessment from ACS with RPL. I need to get my degree assessed for claiming 15 points. I chose Points Test Advise only and I dont see the option to prioritize the application.

Can someone please tell me how to apply priority processing.

Thanks,
Kiran.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts