Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have a few queries would be grateful if you can assist.

1. If one works from 16 Sept 2012 to 1 Sept 2013, can it be considered as 1 year of work experience?

2. According to Vetassess http://www.vetassess.com.au/download/qualification_assessment/SRG1%20Explanatory%20Notes.pdf?id=161120130816PM#page=6
The Statement of Service or Reference should:

show the official company or government department letterhead of the organisation which employed you

show in the letterhead the full address of the company, any telephone and fax numbers, email and website addresses

be from your supervisor or the manager of the human resources department –references from colleagues at the same level or below are not suitable

be signed by an authorised person whose name and position is typed or stamped below the signature – a signature which cannot be identified will not be accepted

and include the following information:

• the direct contact number of the person
writing the reference
• the exact period of employment
• the required working hours per fortnight
• whether that employment was permanent
or temporary
• whether the employment was full-time
or part-time
• the position(s) held
• the main five (5) duties undertaken
• the salary earned
Well, my service letter has most of the things mentioned above except "my duties undertaken and hours per fortnight", so do I need to submit a statutory declaration? or can I obtain a reference letter from my general manager listing the above things?

Note to moderators: my apologies if this discussion thread already exists.

Cheers for all your valuable inputs.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I have a few queries would be grateful if you can assist.

1. If one works from 16 Sept 2012 to 1 Sept 2013, can it be considered as 1 year of work experience?

2. According to Vetassess http://www.vetassess.com.au/download/qualification_assessment/SRG1%20Explanatory%20Notes.pdf?id=161120130816PM#page=6

Well, my service letter has most of the things mentioned above except "my duties undertaken and hours per fortnight", so do I need to submit a statutory declaration? or can I obtain a reference letter from my general manager listing the above things?

Note to moderators: my apologies if this discussion thread already exists.

Cheers for all your valuable inputs.
Well, you have your service letter and now take a reference letter and send both to VETASSESS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey, can any send me a sample of statement of service/reference letter/self declaration for vet assess? or could anyone check my format? Thanks in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts