Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guy i really need your help..
I have almost 6 years experience in interior design.
My educational background is Architecture.
VETASSESS assessed positively just 3 years for the below reason:

1.From 04/2014 to 11/2015, Interior Designer, I**
2.From 05/2016 to 07/2017, Interior Designer, The****** Co.
Date deemed skilled for Points Test Advice:4/2014
Number of years assessed positively: 3.0
The following claims of skilled employment made by the applicant have not been included in the above calculation:
1. From 03/2011 to 12/2012, Interior Designer, XXX For Engineering and Contracting
2. From 02/2013 to 03/2014, I**
As:
the employment was used to calculate the qualifying period required to meet the skill level of the nominated or closely related ANZSCO occupation (Employment 1, 2)
Field of study Architecture is not highly relevant

I was hoping the 5 years to be considered or i will have to improve my IELTS/PTE score to get more points.
Now my question is: If I submitted my EOI with the dates separated like above stating which ones Vetassess assessed and which years weren't. Noting that my points will only be 55 if the whole 5 years were considered. Then asked for Queensland nomination (+5=60 points) and hopefully got the invitation, does that guarantee i will not face any rejection later on with DIBP?

please advice

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi dear i am in the same situation as , have you got your architectural degree equivalent to bachelor relevant qualification. (have you received all points for graduation degree) please advice to go with interior designer profile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts