Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I am just applying for vetasses and I am confused about the certified photographs they ask me to send. I just checked here in Brazil and the notary officer does not certify photographs saying "this is a true likeness of ....." can you tell me how you all did that?
Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
ACS asked me the same and here in Pakistan they dont have that stamp either. Just get them certified the way it is done in your country. ACS accepted mine without any problems.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I pasted the two photographs on a sheet of paper and made the notary to put his seal on those two. He wrote the required sentence below the photographs and put his signature and stamp underneath the sentence. im sure they will agree doing this as this is the requirement in lot of certification cases.. i did this after going thru the net and this forum.. as per the info this is one of the successful ways in getting the photos certified for vetassess purpose.. but im yet to get the vetassess results.. :) all the best to u.. Sent from my iPhone using ExpatForum

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi
I am applying for Financial Investment Adviser - ANZSCO 222311.
kindly help me to prepare my Job description accordingly to this category.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can either put your photos on a piece of paper and get it notarized or write on the back of the photos "true likeness of...." and then get it stamped and signed on the back. I did the later and it worked for me. No issues there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi
I am applying for Financial Investment Adviser - ANZSCO 222311.
kindly help me to prepare my Job description accordingly to this category.
That you should be doing yourself. How can anyone else know your job description?:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts