Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have received the skill assessment letter from vetassess with a positive outcome. However, it is mentioned that one employment was assessed and that it is highly relevant to the nominated occupation. This employment period was for 1 year while my overall experience is more than 5 years.

On the other hand, in the points test advisory letter, it shows that these 5 years of employment are "at appropriate skill level and closely related to the nominated occupation".

I am now confused how DIAC would read the skill assessment letter. Would I be given full 10 points or no points at all.

I appreciate any input in this.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Yes, can claim 10 points as PTA confirms your 5 years as valid. Again keep in mind that Diac follows its own process of verification and would require sufficient evidence to prove that you have the 5 years experience that you have claimed you have.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I have received mail from Vetassess on 29th Aug 2013 that my assessment is positive and they have mailed the letter. But till now I have not received the hard copy. what is the time taken for mailing from Vetassess office to Bangalore?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi,
I have received mail from Vetassess on 29th Aug 2013 that my assessment is positive and they have mailed the letter. But till now I have not received the hard copy. what is the time taken for mailing from Vetassess office to Bangalore?
Hello,

Did anyone suggest you to get the assessment from Vetassess? Had you gone through ACS too?

Also how much does the Vetassess assessment cost?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

Did anyone suggest you to get the assessment from Vetassess? Had you gone through ACS too?

Also how much does the Vetassess assessment cost?
Vetassess cost is $630/- my job profile is assessed by VETASSESS only.. Management consultant... ACS is for computer related profiles

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
raoshri,

Are you a BE, MBA or similar? Did you apply for points advice or Experience assessment?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts