Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, may be somebody knows how long does it take for Vetassess Advisory Service to check documents, as I lodged 2 weeks ago and my status is still lodged, is this normal? I can understand about official Vetassess, but this extra service, looks strange. Any ideas? Thank you

·
Banned
512 Posts
Hi, may be somebody knows how long does it take for Vetassess Advisory Service to check documents, as I lodged 2 weeks ago and my status is still lodged, is this normal? I can understand about official Vetassess, but this extra service, looks strange. Any ideas? Thank you
Hi tara,

official time line is 7 working days. I have taken an advisory from VET and after 4 days of my lodgement i dropped them a mail asking them about the advisory outcome and on the very next day i received the outcome.

I would suggest you to drop them a mail on priority.

All the best and so share the outcome with us.

Regards
Sameer

·
Banned
512 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear Tara2007, do you receive your advisory result? Mine lodged 2 weeks ago and they don't even reply my request by e-mail?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, it took 3 weeks exactly, they have a lot of requests right now and time of processing is extended. Just wait.

·
Registered
150 Posts
mine stood to 'logged' for 11 weeks before changing a week before receiving the final outcome so the status is totally misleading and has no significance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts