Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Today June 28th, 2017, I received a positive outcome from VETASSESS.

*AQF*Bachelor*degree
*5.2 years experience

I have the below concerns about it;

**AQF*Bachelor*degree, is it equivalent to 15 points on EOI?
* I have 9.5 years experience as Civil planning engineer, however, they accept
only 5.2 years which are related to the experience where I have submitted the
organization chart, even though the previous experiences have almost the
same tasks.
What can I do in this case? shall I send them email to ask why they didn't
assess that experiences? send organization charts or what to do?

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ahmed.

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
Guys,

*AQF*Bachelor*degree
*5.2 years experience

same tasks.

Best Regards,

Ahmed.
Your assessment makes you eligible for 15 points towards degree

The 4.2 years have been deducted towards AQF and is quite common and it's not that the assessor has overlooked them

Cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Guys,

*AQF*Bachelor*degree
*5.2 years experience

same tasks.

Best Regards,

Ahmed.
Hi Ahmed
For ** your understanding is correct
For * you may inquire about it but I am not positive that anything will come out of it .
I am positively assessed as project builder 133112 with total of 8.9 years out of submitted experience of 12 years

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
newbienz and marwan.wazzan.mw

Appreciate yours reply.

Deducting 4.3 of my experience is really too much! I lost 5 points by this.

Is there any chance if I 'll submit a claim? What I have to say and how?

Regards,

·
Registered
24 Posts
newbienz and marwan.wazzan.mw

Appreciate yours reply.

Deducting 4.3 of my experience is really too much! I lost 5 points by this.

Is there any chance if I 'll submit a claim? What I have to say and how?

Regards,
I just copied from vetassess site as it may help your decision

and Reissues

If you disagree with your skills assessment outcome, there are a few different options available. You can:

request to have your assessment decision reviewed. Your application for a review of a negative outcome must be lodged within 90 days of the issuing of the original result letter.request a reassessment by nominating a different VETASSESS general occupationappeal the decision if your original and review applications were both unsuccessfulReviews

You have the option of applying for a review of a negative skills assessment if you disagree with the outcome of your assessment. The review process is your final opportunity to provide additional evidence in support of claims made in the original application. If you decide to apply for a review of a negative skills assessment, you must include any additional information that was not provided in your original application to justify the review.*Please note that VETASSESS is under no obligation to seek further information from you at any time and can make a decision based on the evidence provided with your application.

You can apply for a*Reassessment - Skills Assessment Outcome Reviewonline. Please go the Completed Cases section of the online portal and select the case you wish to have reviewed. Alternatively, you can submit the*SRG02 form*(167KB pdf) along with correct fee payment. An application for review must be lodged within 90 days of the original issue date of the original unsuccessful skills assessment outcome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, Marwan.

I just copied from vetassess site as it may help your decision

and Reissues

If you disagree with your skills assessment outcome, there are a few different options available. You can:

request to have your assessment decision reviewed. Your application for a review of a negative outcome must be lodged within 90 days of the issuing of the original result letter.request a reassessment by nominating a different VETASSESS general occupationappeal the decision if your original and review applications were both unsuccessfulReviews

You have the option of applying for a review of a negative skills assessment if you disagree with the outcome of your assessment. The review process is your final opportunity to provide additional evidence in support of claims made in the original application. If you decide to apply for a review of a negative skills assessment, you must include any additional information that was not provided in your original application to justify the review.*Please note that VETASSESS is under no obligation to seek further information from you at any time and can make a decision based on the evidence provided with your application.

You can apply for a*Reassessment - Skills Assessment Outcome Reviewonline. Please go the Completed Cases section of the online portal and select the case you wish to have reviewed. Alternatively, you can submit the*SRG02 form*(167KB pdf) along with correct fee payment. An application for review must be lodged within 90 days of the original issue date of the original unsuccessful skills assessment outcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you, Marwan.
Good day Ahmed, I just read your comments and want to as you some help. I'm also Planner and want to apply Cpm. But I am not civil engineering. I have MSc in Management of Projects, how did you prepare your documents? Did you change title of project Planner to Cpm? Any additional docs requested from you except Reference letter and payslip? Thank you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Buddy,

Planner title will not be an issue but you have to include a CPM tasks on the reference letter which are doing as planner. It is very important to provide an Organization chart which will show that you are managing a team (Jr. Planners, QS, estimators, Subcontractor planers,..)

Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Buddy,

Planner title will not be an issue but you have to include a CPM tasks on the reference letter which are doing as planner. It is very important to provide an Organization chart which will show that you are managing a team (Jr. Planners, QS, estimators, Subcontractor planers,..)

Good luck.
thank you Ahmed, for your response. How can i show subcontractors in org chart in my previous work on construction phase. In my current project engeneering scope, i have a progress reporter under me and engineers who is under project engineer who is in same line with me under pm? If you dont mind can you send me your reference and org chart so i can use it as sample? So they need only payslip, reference & org chart? Anything else? Thanks a lot! <[B]SNIP[/B]> - See "Inappropriate content", here: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/ex...-please-read-before-posting.html#post13155594 kaju/moderator

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Buddy,

Good luck.
Ahmed, thanks again and 1 more question: who shoud sign the reference? If hr manager ok? Or it should be from project director etc? And i was hired by 1 company and send to the site to joint venture is it ok if reference from direct hired company and org chart from joint venture project? Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ahmed, thanks again and 1 more question: who shoud sign the reference? If hr manager ok? Or it should be from project director etc? And i was hired by 1 company and send to the site to joint venture is it ok if reference from direct hired company and org chart from joint venture project? Thank you
Hi Gaukhar,

I am in the middle of applying for my skills assessment for construction project manager aswel, did you get the sample reference letter and organizational chart from Ahmed, if s it would be great if you could forward into me to help me with my assessment,

kind regards

Piscin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys,

*AQF*Bachelor*degree
*5.2 years experience

same tasks.

Best Regards,

Ahmed.
Hi ahemed ,
have you applied for EOI, I heard that the experience assessment doesn't affect on EOI submission, what's your condition now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts