Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Very Urgent Not able to remove documents

7K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  fromvivekgupta 
#1 ·
Hi,

I was filling online application form and didn't realized that I won't be able to delete the files later on.

I am trying to delete files but I am unable to. its all messed up.

Then I thought of creating new application with new Email ID but there is a hack too ...
I entered new email id which says "email address is available" on ACS application form and then filled rest of the info including passport. The moment I clicked on save and continue , it says "This account is already created, please login". ....I guess they are checking on the basis of passport Number along with Email ID. As same passport is attached with previous email id , which I have already messed up with.

please tell me how to proceed, how to upload proper documents and made the payment.

#3 ·
#5 ·
In ACS once you upload the docs cant be removed.

One thing you can do, in the current ACS account update all the info of passports, names, addresses, mobile numbers some dummy info.

After that create new mail-id and start as new application in ACS, this time check the documentation correct and upload it.

#7 ·
I have already created a new Email ID but not able to save the data on personal details page itself, as it says this account has already in the system, please login to access.

I guess New Email is also getting checked against passport number which is also mapped with previous mail id... I am so lost what to do

#15 ·
I just did that .. but only with passport .. let me try with all details ...I will change all the possible details and then I will try again ...give me 5-10 min .. I m just checking if this works:fingerscrossed:
Hi satish,

Its awesome ... it worked .... I was doing the same but changed only passport with previous email .. that why it was not still matching my records with previous details ..

But NOW I JUST FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTION TO CHANGE ALL THE DETAILS WITH DUMMY DATA AND IT WOKED

MANY THANKS FOR THIS SMART TRICK ... I WAS SUBMITTING THE SKILL ASSESSMENT AND FACED THIS ISSUE ALL OF SUDDEN ,.. IT MADE ME SICK ....

BUT YOUR TRICK SAVED ME .. AND I WILL SUBMIT IT BY TODAY ONLY .. BINGOOOOOOO

#16 ·
Hi satish,

Its awesome ... it worked .... I was doing the same but changed only passport with previous email .. that why it was not still matching my records with previous details ..

But NOW I JUST FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTION TO CHANGE ALL THE DETAILS WITH DUMMY DATA AND IT WOKED

MANY THANKS FOR THIS SMART TRICK ... I WAS SUBMITTING THE SKILL ASSESSMENT AND FACED THIS ISSUE ALL OF SUDDEN ,.. IT MADE ME SICK ....

Awesome !!!

#13 ·
Hi satish,

But NOW I JUST FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTION TO CHANGE ALL THE DETAILS WITH DUMMY DATA AND IT WOKED :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.