Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, I am sure this question has been asked before but Maybe somebody can help me as I have to apply for a spouse visa in next three weeks to meet the 28 days rule.

I got my last 5 months bank statements which run from 15 to 15 every month and gets delivered to my address around 20-22 of every month. Now I have to apply for a visa before 28th and I am only waiting for my 6th bank statement which is making me nervous if I dnt receive it then i have to do all all over again.

I get paid 1st of every month and i have asked to bank today to post the recent statment to my address which will arive by 17th max . the question is it gonna be enough? all statments show my pay into the account but the last one will be 3 weeks one instead of full calender month?

and also I am subletting a room and Landlord lives in that house. Got the property inspection report done and tenancy agreement. is this enough ?

PLease somebody advice me on this matter i have got 18 days left to apply.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yes that's fine. As long as your most recent bank statement is under 28 days old, you are fine.

Tenancy agreement, Inspection report + a bill in your name is sufficient proof of accommodation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.