Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a bumper for my 7yr old silver Toyoto Corolla? (the original was last seen in my rearview mirror flying down the Al Ain Road recently...)

I refuse to buy a new one from Al Futtaim unless I have to as it is one of the most common vehicles on the road and I'm sure someone totals one every day (hopefully leaving their bumper intact).

I've never see a scrapyard here but I would imagine there's probably one in deepest darkest Sharjah somewhere?! Any information gratefully received. Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think all scrapyards are in sharjah. But you could also go to a back street garage in Dubai, and have them hunt for a bumper for you, and have them mount/paint it. You should still save a lot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do thanks, just haven't had a chance to look yet (too busy organising my American Football boys!), and was hoping someone have know of a place I could call.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Sharjah has everything and anything... But to save yourself driving there and going shop to shop there are lots of local shops in the area that I am sure could source this for you as I am sure you will require paint/fixing anyways. Try Falcon Garage in Garhood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts