Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening

My question is : I'm applying for visa VAF4a( settlment settlment marriage ) should the answer: single "or fiancee" for The question :
46 WHAT IS YOUR MARITAL STATUS? .

In the guidance for Vaf4a application form i didn't find the mention the status "fiancee / proposed civil partners " ,
But in the electronic version it is there .
We didn't book any provision marriage date yet , so I suppose I should put "single " to answer the question of the " my marital status ". I'm right , please help to clarify the issue .
THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Prove of relationship for visa Fiancee visa

Good evening

Would you be able recommend me the right way how to prepare the supporting documents to prove the
Genius relationship with my fiancé :

1. We have many pictures together made by ourselves by mobile camera . We printed the photo pictures of the different periods 10x15 size . Should we avoid the pictures in the dark sunglasses ? How submit the pictures : attached each to
Paper A4 with description or made it on the back of the photos ? Any recommendations ?

For 2 years relationship how many photo pictures we should provide ?

2 . Viber and Skype screenshots : each month two lists of logs on the page A4 is enough ? How better to submit them. With any comments ?

3 .the e mails

4 introduction and sponsor letters .

Thanks in advance for prompt answer

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appendix 2 Vaf4a proof of evidance of breakdown of previous marriage / patnership

Good night

I appreciate for any help to clarify the issue regarding the proof of evidence of breakdown of the previous unregistered partnership.

My UK fiancé during 15 years lived in the unregistered partnership and brought 2 childs. He left his family 5 yeas ago.
Please give advice :
1. what kind of proof evidence I have provide for my vaf4a application that my fiancé is separated and irrevocably broken the unregistered partnership .
2.Is it risky that he still have the joint credit bank account which is frozen but has the negative balance ?

Thanks for any information

·
Super Moderator
18,088 Posts
You are a fiancé.

If your partner wasn't married you don't have to prove that he's not with a former girlfriend.

1-2 log pages of communication for every 6 months that you're apart. 10 pages total.

10-15 photos attached to sheets of A4 with brief descriptions and dates.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Nyclon

I'm was nearly send the fiancee vaf4a visa with my marital status as "single" , so will make the correction on "fiancee/ proposed partnership " .

Thanks a lot for brilliant support

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Nyclon

When I entered in marital status "fiancee/proposed partner " I see in the electronic version the
New section " spouse / partner " with the list of questions : As passport number , nationality ,
Date of birth , name .
Would you. Be able to clarify my doubts :
1. Should I answer on these section questions in the section " spouse" as I apply as fiancee ?
2. These questions are related to my fiancé ?

Thanks a lot

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fiance visa application needed help to complete the application

Dear Joppa

Please help !
On previous recent thread you recommended to give answer "divorced " on the " marital status " question in case if the fiancee visa application ( settlement -settlement-marriage ).
I got already answer from the Expat forum expert that in my case ( I ve never been married ) I have to define in the electronic visa form my marital status as " fiancee ".

Under Visa application guidance in case of answer unless "single" have to be provided to ECO the evidence of the marital status , so in case if I choose " fiancee " I haven't nothing to provide as register offices no more book the provision marriage

As well If I choose answer " fiancee marital status " I have provide information in the electronic form about my fiancé in the section " family " named " sponsor and partner " .

I'm confused about such contradictions between the guidance and electronic application form , which have the skipping meaning " fiancee/ proposed partner " .

is it right answer for the " marital status " question -" single " or " Fiancé " without confirmation evidences ?

Thanks in advance for any information and help to complete the visa form now .

·
Super Moderator
18,088 Posts
Please stop starting new threads. You're making it impossible for people to follow your story. Keep in mind that we all volunteer our time here and it's the weekend.

If you are a fiance, then you choose fiance. You might not be able to book a provisional wedding but you can provisionally book/make deposits on other wedding related things like rings, dress, flowers, photographer, venue, etc. You have to show that you've made some plans for a wedding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.