Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I'm an Indian national and working in Bahrain. last one week I was trying to submit my TEMP. RESI. VISA application thru online, but facing a problem that after uploaded all my documents, on last page we must give an electronic "sign" to navigate the next payment page, but after clicked the "sign' button there is an error which is showing as below

"Validation error: Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue."

[Note : IMM5257 forms are been validated properly and got bar-code] but thrice I checked my forms and questionnaire but there were no incomplete answers and mismatch found and I tried in Firefox, Corm and Windows I E as well, but seems the same error. Please give me a solution and waiting for your valid reply.

Sreekanth

·
Super Moderator
5,183 Posts
Contact IRCC.

None of us, on an anonymous third party website would be able to tell you how to fix the program.

It's IRCC's website so their tech guys should be able to solve it for you.

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
304 Posts
I would say that for most Government internet related activities I have used, using anything but internet explorer as the web browser will lead to more failures.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I would say that for most Government internet related activities I have used, using anything but internet explorer as the web browser will lead to more failures.

Nobody uses that browser any more...except the government. Is anyone actually surprised by that? It is all too typical of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.