Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have ideas for a lady (not me) to celebrate Valentines Day next weekend. It must be fun, not just eating, and may include some or all of the following - dancing (Salsa is highly desirable), dress up, masquerade, music (with lyrics), lots of people. Any other ideas gratefully accepted.

p.s if it involves bean bags that will be extra special :juggle:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Does anyone have ideas for a lady (not me) to celebrate Valentines Day next weekend. It must be fun, not just eating, and may include some or all of the following - dancing (Salsa is highly desirable), dress up, masquerade, music (with lyrics), lots of people. Any other ideas gratefully accepted.

How about some bowling and secret Valentine gift? Kind of like Secret Santa! Then we all get a gift and we all feel loved!!!!:violin:

·
Registered
92 Posts

Well, all that sounds great to me :p but let's have a more practical plan!
I think if anyone has a good restaurant in mind that we can meet for dinner. when I was student, Chilies was the best option - tasty and affordable! but no music or entertainment ( I'm sure we will entartain ourselves ) :cool:

any ideas on any cool fun place that we can all sit / or have the option of sitting and enjoying our time? I don't mind sitting on bean bags :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
How about some bowling and secret Valentine gift? Kind of like Secret Santa! Then we all get a gift and we all feel loved!!!!:violin:
bowling sounds good ... we should have it on friday afternoon though.

Who agrees with this?

P.S. we can go to chillies on Thursday eve. and then bowling on friday, hhmmm what for saturday? :cheer2:

·
Registered
603 Posts
bowling sounds good ... we should have it on friday afternoon though.

Who agrees with this?

P.S. we can go to chillies on Thursday eve. and then bowling on friday, hhmmm what for saturday? :cheer2:
Chillies???? How about a nice Italian restaurant???? I know one! Saturday we can go to the cinema and watch Valentine's !! LOL

·
Registered
165 Posts
You all are leaving me speechless lol

For valentine's day, weekend, week whatever, I plan to sit quietly at my home, watch 4-5 romantic dramas, have lots of ice cream stocked at my fridge, stock enough tissue and have some miserable fun time :D

Anyway this was just a suggestion for someone whom I don't want to expose right now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
185 Posts
so you are meeting here and i made a new thread how much iam stupid
what about irish village it will be nice there

·
Registered
143 Posts
forget about the Movies and bowling

here a better idea for you ladies , A nice Glass of Wine at the aGency Madinat and a day in the spa ..

EnjoY : )

·
Registered
92 Posts
forget about the Movies and bowling

here a better idea for you ladies , A nice Glass of Wine at the aGency Madinat and a day in the spa ..

EnjoY : )
That's more of an individual plan on a boring weekend to cheer up! I need some excitement :rockon:

·
Registered
143 Posts
That's more of an individual plan on a boring weekend to cheer up! I need some excitement :rockon:
Boring ! :( common give me some credit ! its a relaxing idea , speically that i thought about something "relaxing for you ladies " what a wast of energy thinkink :p

if you looking to excitment =) , then head to 400 on thursday and 360 on Friday and enjoy some Cosmo's , music and a dance :)

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
I am confused. Are you looking for a plan for a group for the weekend, or for something different to do as a Valentine event? :confused2:

-

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am confused. Are you looking for a plan for a group for the weekend, or for something different to do as a Valentine event? :confused2:

-
Just don't think too much about it Elphaba.. They even themselves have no idea on what they are looking for.. Believe me I know :D

·
Registered
143 Posts

-
i guess they r looking for a group thing to do . since Valentine event involve with Wine , Romantic dinner , Flower , and chocolates..

·
Registered
165 Posts
what about trying Arous Damascus restaurant arabic food after that playing billiards near this
Melody you hear this?? Arabic food eh, your favorite :D This ought to please you, what do you think :love:

·
Registered
185 Posts
MELODY ANGRY FROM SOME ONE SO SHE WILL NOT ANSWER
but k sme ne agree with me about syrian food or Lebanese so who is next

·
Registered
92 Posts
Boring ! :( common give me some credit ! its a relaxing idea , speically that i thought about something "relaxing for you ladies " what a wast of energy thinkink :p

if you looking to excitment =) , then head to 400 on thursday and 360 on Friday and enjoy some Cosmo's , music and a dance :)
I didn't mean to be rude at all! I was just too honest :p
What are 400 and 360? ( I hope you don't mean I should run around a circle and feel the excitement!!) :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.