Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm filling out my VAF9 Appendix 5 as part of Tier 2 General. I reached Part 10 of the document where it asks to summarize Points Claimed and list the Documents provided for each Scoring Area. My employer told me that my COS contains information on the Resident Labour Market Test, my appropriate salary, and maintenance. Do I just leave the Documents provided line blank for these 3 things? For English language requirement, I am providing my current original passport and I have written this in the documents provided section.

Any clarification on this matter would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Registered
39,154 Posts
I'm filling out my VAF9 Appendix 5 as part of Tier 2 General. I reached Part 10 of the document where it asks to summarize Points Claimed and list the Documents provided for each Scoring Area. My employer told me that my COS contains information on the Resident Labour Market Test, my appropriate salary, and maintenance. Do I just leave the Documents provided line blank for these 3 things? For English language requirement, I am providing my current original passport and I have written this in the documents provided section.

Any clarification on this matter would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
I'm not familiar with the form, but from what you say, you only need to write 'See Certificate of Sponsorship' for each of the three which, as you know, is a virtual document. But before you do that, you should ascertain that the CoS does include full detials on all three., and it's your responsibility to check that your application is complete.
If you are seeking exemption from English language requirement by virtue of being a citizen of majority English-speaking country, yes, your US passport alone should suffice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.