Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My husband is applying for his visa right now..
It's asking if its his first passport..
It isn't however when he renewed his passport his old one wasn't send back so we have no info of it including passport number etc..
What should he do? What do we enter into this field?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For filling out the section - Family details..

Under the spouse section it keeps switching from talking about you to them.
Are these questions all about me as his wife or is it about him again as it's asking for passport numbers again.. Do we just put mine in?

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Explain in the additional information section why he doesn't have his previous passport.

The application is all about the applicant until it gets to the section titled sponsor.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's in the section sponsor which is the top box before his parents info..

Nylon what would you recommend to do..
My surname hasn't changed in my passport as of yet but my bank statements and my driving license are in my new surname.

What should we put in family name/surname & what should I put in given name/forename?

Do I put anderson/muniz as the first is my family name and the second is my surname or just put my maiden name?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If my husband has a son who doesn't live with him at all and he see's maybe once or twice a year due to location he wouldn't be listed as a dependent child would he?

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Viita, for family details, please note:

The "Family Details" section is entirely about the applicant's family. It doesn't "switch back and forth". You, as his spouse/partner, are his family member and thus have a subsection for your details. When it refers to "mother's details" and "father's details", they are about his (the applicant's) mother and father.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Explain in the additional information section why he doesn't have his previous passport.

The application is all about the applicant until it gets to the section titled sponsor.
Nyclon when they talk about spouse details they are about the applicant 'a spouse ,don't they?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Viita, for family details, please note:

The "Family Details" section is entirely about the applicant's family. It doesn't "switch back and forth". You, as his spouse/partner, are his family member and thus have a subsection for your details. When it refers to "mother's details" and "father's details", they are about his (the applicant's) mother and father.
Yes this what I want to say .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.