Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologise in advance if these questions have all been asked before. I'm applying online and I'm stuck on what the correct answer may be:

1.5- marital status? As im applying as a fiance would I put unmarred partner or single?
And complete question 4.11 or do I select single as I have never engaged in marriage prior to my Fiance and skip 4.11 to fill out the sponsor section?

7.18 how exactly are you and your sponsor related? I can put Fiance??

8.1- are you except from the English language requirement? I'm an Australian born citizen is this sufficient enough or have I missed a step I need complete?

9.1- additional information? Is this sort of a similar thing as the letters of introduction we are submitting, is this compulsory to fill out to explain our situation?

Last one I promise, now the Appendix 2 I fill out by Hand and send it with all my documents? I dont have to fill it in online first then send it???

I know some of these questions sound pretty silly to ask answers for, but when your reading this stuff all the time the simplest of questions can boggle your mind right away.

Thankyou everyone

·
Registered
39,081 Posts
I apologise in advance if these questions have all been asked before. I'm applying online and I'm stuck on what the correct answer may be:

1.5- marital status? As im applying as a fiance would I put unmarred partner or single?
And complete question 4.11 or do I select single as I have never engaged in marriage prior to my Fiance and skip 4.11 to fill out the sponsor section?
Single and skip.

7.18 how exactly are you and your sponsor related? I can put Fiance??
Fiancé and fiancée, or engaged.

8.1- are you exempt from the English language requirement? I'm an Australian born citizen is this sufficient enough or have I missed a step I need complete?
You aren't exempt on account of age, disability etc. So answer no, and enter in 8.2 that you are an Australian citizen.

9.1- additional information? Is this sort of a similar thing as the letters of introduction we are submitting, is this compulsory to fill out to explain our situation?
Don't put anything there.

Last one I promise, now the Appendix 2 I fill out by Hand and send it with all my documents? I dont have to fill it in online first then send it???
Yes. No.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.