Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am applying with my wife on a spousal visa and we are completing the VAF4A Appendix 2 docs and are unsure of which category (A or B) to use on the financial section (3.3.

We will be using my UK salaried income from employment and under that it asks us to state 'which option you are replying on' . Category A or B.

We can't seem to find the definitive info detailing what these 2 categories are - does anyone know? I've been employed by current employer for several years and have no other salaried employments/incomes.

It seems the option selected there would affect our choices on other questions, namely 3.12,3.13,3.20,3.21 and 3.22

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi,
I am applying with my wife on a spousal visa and we are completing the VAF4A Appendix 2 docs and are unsure of which category (A or B) to use on the financial section (3.3.

We will be using my UK salaried income from employment and under that it asks us to state 'which option you are replying on' . Category A or B.

We can't seem to find the definitive info detailing what these 2 categories are - does anyone know? I've been employed by current employer for several years and have no other salaried employments/incomes.

It seems the option selected there would affect our choices on other questions, namely 3.12,3.13,3.20,3.21 and 3.22

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks
With the same employer for more than 6 months = CAT A
Less than six months = CAT B

If your cat B then you have to show twelve months employment

See here https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...pendix_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement_Final.pdf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.