Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Its a simple question but just need my mind to be relaxed so am asking this questions.

I have refused twice for UK visa under education category due to financial difficulty. But later on I have got visa so no worries. Now am going to marry my spouse. I never been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country.

Please answer these below two questions are confusing asking same question but I dont know please advice.

6.3 Have you ever been refused a visa/EEA Family Permit for any country?

obviously, for this I put yes.

6.5 Have you ever been refused, deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country (including the UK) in the last 10 years?

here the same question comes. so do I have to put yes or no?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
39,065 Posts
Hello everyone

Its a simple question but just need my mind to be relaxed so am asking this questions.

I have refused twice for UK visa under education category due to financial difficulty. But later on I have got visa so no worries. Now am going to marry my spouse. I never been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country.

Please answer these below two questions are confusing asking same question but I dont know please advice.

6.3 Have you ever been refused a visa/EEA Family Permit for any country?

obviously, for this I put yes.

6.5 Have you ever been refused, deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country (including the UK) in the last 10 years?

here the same question comes. so do I have to put yes or no?
If you just have had previous visa applications refused, answer Yes and No. But if in addition you have been denied entry, deported or asked to leave a country, then answer Yes as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.