Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am a UK citizen working on the VAF4a forms for my Russian wife and stepdaughter. This forum has been a godsend in helping to compile the correct information so many thanks to all the team for the efforts made.

The route I've followed is:

1. Wife - Spouse visa -Online via Visa4UK site : settlement-settlement-wife
2. Stepdaughter - online via Visa4UK site: settlement-settlement-'child or other dependent of settled person'
3. Appendix 2 (for wife) filled in with myself as the sponsor for my wife but including mention of stepdaughter in section 3.2 'applying with one child dependent - income required £22,400 pa)
4. appendix 2 (for stepdaughter) filled in with my wife as sponsor but noting that I am the financial 'sponsor' in the notes on part 5.

Is this the correct route in for my stepdaughter? The reason I ask is that the dropdown menu at the initial stage takes you to appendix 1 and then form SUO7 which I know is irrelevant from other threads.

.....gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/261439/vaf4

There is no mention of appendix vaf4a

Seeking reassurance that I'm starting in the right place...Can anyone help?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
39,151 Posts
Yes, you are on the right track.
Two Appendix 2 forms to complete, which in many cases are pretty identical. You need to meet the higher financial threshold of £22,400. Most supporting documents can be shared too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.