Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!

Has it happened to you that once you are filling in the actual forms you begin doubting even your own name?? I’m double and triple checking every piece of information and I have never been so insecure about my own place of birth LOL But I need your help with some silly questions that I just want to confirm I’m doing it right (Spouse visa-VAF4A & Appendix 2). Please, I write a lot and I beg for your patience. If you can only help with one or two that would already make my day! They are mostly yes or no issues. So...I’ll try to go in order:

1- I have already a translation done of my marriage certificate since last year, is that ok?

2- Passport of sponsor, does it need to be certified, and if it does I also have one from December 2015, is it ok or I need a more recent one?

3- My husband-the sponsor, doesn’t remember the day he commenced his employment with either one of his two jobs, neither the companies themselves, they only have the month and year, is that ok?

4- In the SU07, it asks for employers details, and my husband, having two jobs, should he write down just the main job or both? And the second page of the SU07, who signs that?

5- There are some confusing questions in Part 3, Category A: 3.12 Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above, continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (Category A) – The answer is YES, he’s worked there since 2013; if yes it says to jump to 3.21, but he also has a 2nd job, should I just pass to 3.21 and put the information of the 2nd job in Part 5 (additional information)? Sounds obvious but then the next questions is about “other salaried employment” in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application, I don’t fill in those ones right?

6- Question 7.22 Is your sponsor currently living in the UK? YES. But then it says, If yes, “when did he arrive in the UK?- He is british, he was born there and has lived there all his life, so what should I write in the date boxes? His birthday? 😂

7- What have you done with all the blank spaces and boxes? Just leave them like that or did you write N/A or something?

My God, I promise I’m not usually this annoying hahah, sorry for the big list of questions, but figured it would be better to make them all together…maybe…Hope someone can help me. Pretty please? 😇

FOR JOPPA: thank you very much for the last doubt you help me with, I didn't want to post again in the thread as I though it would take a space in the front of the forum that another person desperate for an answer could use, same as I did. You're awesome :D

·
Registered
927 Posts
1- I have already a translation done of my marriage certificate since last year, is that ok?

A. date of translation doesn't matter, as long as it is officially translated. I am pretty certain of this. Someone please correct me if I a mistaken?

2- Passport of sponsor, does it need to be certified, and if it does I also have one from December 2015, is it ok or I need a more recent one?

A. Sponsor pp doesn't need to be certified. Either submit the original OR submit a photocopy of EACH AND EVERY page of the passport. I wouldn't use the copy from Dec 2015, simply because since then your partner may have had more stamps on his pp? Just submit a copy of each page as it stands today.

3- My husband-the sponsor, doesn’t remember the day he commenced his employment with either one of his two jobs, neither the companies themselves, they only have the month and year, is that ok?

A- Month and year is fine . If it asks for day, just put in any day, 1st or something like that and explain in additional info section that employment dates are approximate, but the month and year are accurate.

I am not sure about 4 or 5 sorry. Will let someone else answer.

6- Question 7.22 Is your sponsor currently living in the UK? YES. But then it says, If yes, “when did he arrive in the UK?- He is british, he was born there and has lived there all his life, so what should I write in the date boxes? His birthday? ��

A. From birth. enter his birthday

7- What have you done with all the blank spaces and boxes? Just leave them like that or did you write N/A or something?

A. I did an online application so didn't have blank spaces, but if they don't apply, I would put in N/A

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.