Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning lovely people,i am filling the VAF4A Form just came across the this question

1.do you and your sponsor have any shared financial responsibilities? see the screenshot please am i to provide evident for this? if i a
m what evidence will be required?
2. does anyone other than your sponsor live in the property? the answer to this is yes my wife stays in a 3 bedroom flat with 2 other flatmate ,they have given her the names and age but might not be willing to give their passport number is this a problem
3.How many rooms are there in the property(not including kitchen bathroom and toilet)
will it be right if i state that living room,dinning room and study room are there?
4. under category settlement i am the husband( applicant )here and my wife is over there( sponsor)-is the right entry settlement-husband since am the one going to join her

just want to be clear and want to get it right,

will appreciate

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello there,

For question 1, I doubt you would have any shared responsibilities like a Mortgage or a car finance that you pay for together. I selected no for that question since my wife and I do not live together yet so we have no shared financial responsibilities but your circumstances might be different so I would hope someone else can answer this question better.

Q2 - I dont think they would be expecting passports of other tenants that are living at a shared accommodation so I wouldnt worry about that one.

Q3 - That's correct, any rooms other than Kitchen and Bathroom should be mentioned here.

Q4 - That's correct. My wife is the applicant in Canada so the online form reads Settlement - Wife

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.