Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Worrying figures regarding adverse reactions to the current three main vaccines.....460 Dead 243,612 Reported Injuries from COVID-19 Vaccines Reported in the U.K.
Reports up to March 13, 2021 lists 3,964 deaths and 162,610 injuries EU following injections of three experimental COVID-19 shots:

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
Worrying figures regarding adverse reactions to the current three main vaccines.....460 Dead 243,612 Reported Injuries from COVID-19 Vaccines Reported in the U.K.
Reports up to March 13, 2021 lists 3,964 deaths and 162,610 injuries EU following injections of three experimental COVID-19 shots:
Worrying indeed. Where are these reported?

·
Registered
U.K.
8,991 Posts
Worrying indeed. Where are these reported?
karen on Facebook, who isn’t an expert apart from sharing dodgy data

i can’t find any official source for this.. could be wrong , but I’m not sure dying of surgery post vaccine in a side effect?

edited

on reflection
I’m logging out... I find some of the information a little sketchy to say the least.
take care all I’ll return when we’ve come out the other side

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
Well I'm sure Love Karma will come back with a source - no-one wants to propagate false information.

·
Administrator
36,440 Posts
Please provide your source or the post will have to be deleted under forum rules.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please provide your source or the post will have to be deleted under forum rules.
My figures are taken from the European Medicines Agency website "EudraVigilance"

link to reports

Link to background of Eudra

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
karen on Facebook, who isn’t an expert apart from sharing dodgy data

i can’t find any official source for this.. could be wrong , but I’m not sure dying of surgery post vaccine in a side effect?

edited

on reflection
I’m logging out... I find some of the information a little sketchy to say the least.
take care all I’ll return when we’ve come out the other side
I was going to say have a pinch of salt but take this with lunch🍷

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
According to Wikipedia globalresearch.ca is a conspiracy theory site, that also claimed September 11 was carried out by the CIA. It has also been accused of being a Russian fake news outlet.

It also claims...

The Rwandan genocide of April 7 to mid-July 1994 was actually a Hutu genocide in disguise

The Sbrenica genocide was a hoax

North Korea, a Land of Human Achievement, Love and Joy

Vaccines are an American plot to depopulate Africa

Fluoride in the water is killing us

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
As chopera spotted, anything from globalresearch.ca can be ignored as scurrilous nonsense.

Rationalwiki says it well...

While some of GlobalResearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian concerns, its view of science, economics, and geopolitics is conspiracist — if something goes wrong, the Jews West didit! The site has long been a crank magnet: If you disagree with "Western" sources on 9/11, or HAARP, or vaccines, or H1N1, or climate change, or anything published by the "mainstream" media, then GlobalResearch is guaranteed to have a page you will love.

·
Registered
381 Posts
As chopera spotted, anything from globalresearch.ca can be ignored as scurrilous nonsense.

But they do state that the information is from the EMA's site EUDRAVIGILANCE........are they also a conspiracy theory organisation peddling "scurrilous" nonsense??

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
But they do state that the information is from the EMA's site EUDRAVIGILANCE........are they also a conspiracy theory organisation peddling "scurrilous" nonsense??
The site quoted was globalresearch.ca

If someone cares to quote something from eudravigilance that's fine.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The site quoted was globalresearch.ca

If someone cares to quote something from eudravigilance that's fine.
Did you not see the big Graphic clearly Headed "Eudravigilance" with the posters quoted figures displayed then or bother to follow the links to the site from within the article itself? :unsure: Or even the EMA's link clearly in the post......global research was just 2 of 4 links in the post.....not cherry picking now were we:confused:

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
Did you not see the big Graphic clearly Headed "Eudravigilance" with the posters quoted figures displayed then or bother to follow the links to the site from within the article itself? :unsure: Or even the EMA's link clearly in the post......global research was just 2 of 4 links in the post.....not cherry picking now were we:confused:
Ah - I didn't realise that graphic was quoted from the Eudravigilance site. Is it in fact? I can only see it referenced on various tweets and blogs and fake news sites like globalresearch.ca. If it's not actually from the site then that's a breach of expatforum's rules I believe - non-attribution or misattribution of a quote. However if anyone can show me where it is on the Eudravigilance site I will happily stand corrected. If it turns out that it is NOT from that site then really it should be reported.

The other two links were to the Eudravigilance site's homepage and to some background text - nothing to do with COVID or vaccines.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
The most important consideration is this...

The information on this website relates to suspected side effects , i.e. medical events that have been observed following the use of a medicine, but which are not necessarily related to or caused by the medicine.

Information on suspected side effects should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine or the active substance causes the observed effect or is unsafe to use. Only a detailed evaluation and scientific assessment of all available data allows for robust conclusions to be drawn on the benefits and risks of a medicine.
...and that is quoted directly from here - EudraVigilance

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,942 Posts
If you click on the links and look at the data - why - in all cases are there statistics for people below 18 that have been vaccinated?
I don’t think these vaccines are being given to newborns, 5 year olds and young teenagers- yet for all the vaccines this data shows that people from those age group have received the vaccine and reported an adverse reaction!
This alone - makes the data look suspect IMHO

·
Administrator
36,440 Posts
My figures are taken from the European Medicines Agency website "EudraVigilance"

link to reports

Link to background of Eudra

I've removed the image since it was clearly not from the official EMA site that it claimed to be.

Perhaps the information is on the site somewhere - direct links to that would be appreciated.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've removed the image since it was clearly not from the official EMA site that it claimed to be.

Perhaps the information is on the site somewhere - direct links to that would be appreciated.
Good call as the graphic on the Global Research article does appear to be mocked up. I would also remove the links to EudraVigilance the EMA site as Steve Solar above has flagged up that their data looks "suspect" also.
Makes me question whether the figures quoted for the U.K are accurate, nobody seems to have mentioned them.

·
Administrator
36,440 Posts
Good call as the graphic on the Global Research article does appear to be mocked up. I would also remove the links to EudraVigilance the EMA site as Steve Solar above has flagged up that their data looks "suspect" also.
Makes me question whether the figures quoted for the U.K are accurate, nobody seems to have mentioned them.
Eudravigilance is part of the EMA, which is an official EU website.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts