Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending several winters in Puerto Vallarta, my wife and I are looking at discovering Mazatlan next January (2023). I found a web site called Vivanuncios and saw some nice condos, but every time I ask a question, I get no response, just more condo rental listings.

We don't want to rent a car (public transportation or taxis is fine), don't want to rent on a noisy street but would like to be near the shopping areas or at least a good sized grocery store (walking distance).

We are planning to rent for Ianuary 2023 and if we like the condo or area, would extend for February.

I speak a decent Spanish (out of practice since it has been a while de didn't travel because of covid)
Can anyone help us find an agent or better web site for rentals? Is it safe to transfer money for the deposit?

Thanks,

Yves

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hola Yves, Try the Facebook page Mazatlan Snowbird Rentals. There are also lots of Airbnbs and some offer a discount for longer stays. Bear in mind that is the height of the high season so rentals will be hard to find and expensive. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hola Yves, Try the Facebook page Mazatlan Snowbird Rentals. There are also lots of Airbnbs and some offer a discount for longer stays. Bear in mind that is the height of the high season so rentals will be hard to find and expensive. Good luck!
Thanks. I read your '7 downsides' article and having been an expat in Asia and the Middle East, I can live with all of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts