Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

As the title suggests, my question relates to VAC2.:D

I know that it is supposed to be paid for each dependant aged 18+ listed on the application form. And I know that it is $4885 per person.

What I would like to know whether or not the payment of VAC2 entitles the dependant to any English training in Australia? If yes, what sort of courses are those? :confused2:

If anyone has anything to share and contribute, please do.:plane:

Thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

VAC2 Purpose: English Tuition Fee for dependents (age 18 and over) in case they don’t satisfy English requirements - How can I prove I have functional English?.

REFER to my follwoing post for more details:

Visa Application Charge 2 (It is also called Second Installment)

Hi folks,

As the title suggests, my question relates to VAC2.:D

I know that it is supposed to be paid for each dependant aged 18+ listed on the application form. And I know that it is $4885 per person.

What I would like to know whether or not the payment of VAC2 entitles the dependant to any English training in Australia? If yes, what sort of courses are those? :confused2:

If anyone has anything to share and contribute, please do.:plane:

Thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hello Fellas,

This is good initiative that People who will have to Pay VAC2 for their Dependents, come to know more about it.

We can get Up Dated Information from our friends who have already paid VAC2 and when they are granted.

I observed that After payment of VAC2 usually Applicants are getting grant within one week, Only in certain cases it may take bit long time.

I welcome People to join this thread and we can talk with each other and help each other.

Thank you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tons of thanks.

Sent an inquiry to TAFE re AMEP/VAC2.

Will post the response once available.

By the way, have anyone here taken AMEP? How flexible is the schedule? What's the format of teaching? And so on.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Tons of thanks.

Sent an inquiry to TAFE re AMEP/VAC2.

Will post the response once available.

By the way, have anyone here taken AMEP? How flexible is the schedule? What's the format of teaching? And so on.

Thanks again.

I don't know very much about it but read somewhere that it is tuition of English. Instructors teach basic level of English, how to deal with Other government and financial services. There are many options like personal tuition at home and go to class and so on. It is just training and nothing else.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Is there anyone who recently Paid VAC2 Fees and Got grant ? Please share over here so VAC2 Community come to know about the process and ask questions if there is any

·
Registered
324 Posts
I would like to know that anyone got grant recently who paid VAC2 ?

In how many days from the payment applicant got grant ?

Please share valuable information that people know more about it

·
Registered
318 Posts
:D
I would like to know that anyone got grant recently who paid VAC2 ?

In how many days from the payment applicant got grant ?

Please share valuable information that people know more about it
Hi Varun

When did you paid your VAC2? Are you still waiting for Grant?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts