Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello please we are filing the application form online for spousal visa.i want you to enlighten me on this question

1 my wife stays in a 3 bedroom flat shared with 2 other flatmate .the utility bills like water,gas or council tax are all inclusive of the rent,since utility bills are not in her name can she still submit it to show proof of address

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Is this the accommodation which will be used to fulfill the accommodation requirements for your visa?

If so, not much point in producing documents which don't have her name on them.

Better to produce official letter from bank, credit card, doctor, health offices, social security offices, tax offices, employment letter.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
In addition, you should be submitting a property inspection report if this is the property you'll be moving to

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this the accommodation which will be used to fulfill the accommodation requirements for your visa?

If so, not much point in producing documents which don't have her name on them.

Better to produce official letter from bank, credit card, doctor, health offices, social security offices, tax offices, employment letter.
thanks so much all cleared now

·
Registered
556 Posts
Awesome stuff! Good luck.

·
Registered
252 Posts
If the property where she lives and shares with the others, is where you and she will be living, I would include a copy of the tenancy agreement, which hopefully includes her name and shows she has the right to live there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.