Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so the USA is known for degradation by consumption statistics, which in turn drives ****ries like China , Taiwan and South Korea to mass pollute the atmosphere.

As an American living in the Philippines do you care about the increased effect of global warming or is it just not your problem because, "I am one man looking out for myself, regardless of consumption" ?

·
Registered
998 Posts
So

Ok so the USA is known for degradation by consumption statistics, which in turn drives ****ries like China , Taiwan and South Korea to mass pollute the atmosphere.

As an American living in the Philippines do you care about the increased effect of global warming or is it just not your problem because, "I am one man looking out for myself, regardless of consumption" ?
My family is from Samar and Leyte and were at ground zero.....I'll stop here so I don't get kicked off the board.

·
Super Moderator
3,605 Posts

I stopped commenting on politics here after a few Americans were held and then deported for their views, by just watching the headlines I have found that this is an issue that must be addressed by citizens and my two cents won't work and only hurt me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.