Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

My wife and I have recently moved to the US on my wife's L1 intracompany transfer visa. I hold an L2. I have recently received my EAD and have now gained employment due to commence April 1st. I'm still paying my NI contributions back in the UK and my question is whether I can utilise the tax treaty to reduce my US income tax withholding?

Can anyone offer any advice on this matter?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.