Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

US citizen married to Brit moving to Spain

2468 Views 18 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ukmocha
Hello all.
I am a UK citizen living with my husband in Manchester. He is a US citizen and is living here with me on a spouse visa which he was granted last June. We are hoping to move to Spain later this year and we are trying to find out how this will be possible as he is not an EU citizen. Since he is married to me (EU citizen) will he be able to simply apply for residency or will it be more complicated than this? Any help or advice will be much appreciated. Thanks!
1 - 2 of 19 Posts
Hi there UKmocha, what part of spain are you living in? Could you pm the instructions you were given too please as I will be in the same position soon and would appreciate the help

1 - 2 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.