Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - my husband and I are arriving in Dubai in just over a week, The accommodation we had arranged has fallen through so we need to sort something out asap.

We need somewhere which will allow (two) cats and ideally one bedroom, near to a metro for a short term rental initially for 2 - 3 months.

I'm looking on a number of sites such as dubizzle and propertyfinder. Any other suggestions would be very gratefully received!

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Hi - my husband and I are arriving in Dubai in just over a week, The accommodation we had arranged has fallen through so we need to sort something out asap.

We need somewhere which will allow (two) cats and ideally one bedroom, near to a metro for a short term rental initially for 2 - 3 months.

I'm looking on a number of sites such as dubizzle and propertyfinder. Any other suggestions would be very gratefully received!

Many thanks
I have a friend who put his property on AIRBNB and has it rented often for longer term stays, you might check there.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Booking.com has the option to get a list of pet friendly hotel apartments. You can use it to shortlist, and then contact them directly as you need it for a longer period (booking.com does not allow reservations for more than 30 days).

·
Registered
481 Posts
Another way is to leave the cats at one of the kennels. Also the newly opened luxury W hotel Habtoor City allows pets :)

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Trade Centre does offer long term stays in their serviced apartments. While not fancy, the apartments are actually quite spacious and there's a huge pool with a pool bar if you fancy a drink.

Many thanks Chocoholic, they're only showing shorter term on their website but have emailed them to check (may do the job as an interim measure if anything!)

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
There's an FB page something like Pet Friendly Rentals Dubai. Join and you can ask on there and also see what's available.

·
Registered
21 Posts
World Trade Centre apartments are perfect for you. We stayed with three cats for a month. A few minutes walk to metro. Not too expensive. Can stay as long as you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts