Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COSTA DE SOL AREA

We have made a few trips from the UK but not sure where we want to be based. As you will appreciate its difficult to get a true picture where you want to settle until you are living there and out of holiday mode. Therefore we are looking for approx three month contract to start with. We want to get a true feel for the area and have a good opportunity to explore different parts before commiting to an eleven month contract.

If anyone knows of any apartments that are reasonable in cost to start ASAP please let me know. Main critera is it must have phone connection as need use of internet.

Thanks for taking time to read my message

Sharon

·
Registered
126 Posts
Smart of you to try it out first. If you are happy with the place after three months, I think you should try it for a full year before buying a place (if that's your intention).

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know a few places in El Campello (one is a one bedroom, the other 2 bedroom appartment: both with seaview, owners are people I know)...
If you want to know more, let me know !

In the meantime look to the website of elcampello
It s located near Alicante, has micro-climate ( means good temperatures all year round, ...)

Eva

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hotels Around Mijas Costa/calahonda

Hi thanks for the information but we are looking to rent Costa de Sol
Mijas Costa area.

It seems to be difficult to get a reasonable 3 month let during the summer period. Because we have been searching from the UK we were not prepared to commit to a 11 month contract without having seen the place so hence looking for a short term to start with but we have decided to stay in a hotel whilst we look for long term and also be able to move straight in once we find somewhere

If any one knows of reasonable priced hotels they would recommend whilst we search please let me know

Thanks very much
Thanks
Sharon

·
Registered
33 Posts
COSTA DE SOL AREA

We have made a few trips from the UK but not sure where we want to be based. As you will appreciate its difficult to get a true picture where you want to settle until you are living there and out of holiday mode. Therefore we are looking for approx three month contract to start with. We want to get a true feel for the area and have a good opportunity to explore different parts before commiting to an eleven month contract.

If anyone knows of any apartments that are reasonable in cost to start ASAP please let me know. Main critera is it must have phone connection as need use of internet.

Thanks for taking time to read my message

Sharon
Hi Sharon,

Have a look on damattpropertyspain.co.uk they have a rentals section and you can select from there, just put in the dates and off you go.

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
what budget sharon? it is not really easy to get internet connection for 3 month stay. i have one apratment with a phone line you can use dial up temporarily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, we have an apartment in Costa Azahar (Castellón area), in the resort Marina D´or. I know it´s not the area you are looking for but it´s cheaper than Costa del Sol. The apartment will be ready around end of this year. It has 2 bedrooms, 2nd line of beach, 2nd floor, very sunny, whirl tub, totally furnished, kitchen fully equiped with all appliances. Garage with direct access to the apartment, private storage room, communal swimming pool and gardens, very nice. The price per month for 1 year rental is 600 € (community cost included in the price). Water and electricity costs at your expense. You can contact me for further details: (34) 626 20 50 84. My name is Sandra.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Hi, we have an apartment in Costa Azahar (Castellón area), in the resort Marina D´or. I know it´s not the area you are looking for but it´s cheaper than Costa del Sol. The apartment will be ready around end of this year. It has 2 bedrooms, 2nd line of beach, 2nd floor, very sunny, whirl tub, totally furnished, kitchen fully equiped with all appliances. Garage with direct access to the apartment, private storage room, communal swimming pool and gardens, very nice. The price per month for 1 year rental is 600 € (community cost included in the price). Water and electricity costs at your expense. You can contact me for further details: (34) 626 20 50 84. My name is Sandra.
Yes for chriissake you already told us twice :mad:

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have a one bed apartment in playa flamenca its near all amenities and close to all internet facilities, be very hard getting an apt or house with internet/phone provided

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.