Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

So I've finally gathered all of my documents and made copies of everything. I had my fiance mail his original payslips, bank statements, employer letter, and his sponsor letter (signed) to me. Only problem is that the paper is bigger than letter paper and I know there's a requirement for the paper which is like A4/US Letter size paper.

Question 1:

As they are originals I do not want to alter the documents. Is this okay? Has the Home Office ever refused someone for not sticking to the paper guidelines? Really need some clarification. All of my documents are on US Letter size paper printed in A4 format.

Question 2:

I have submitted evidence of call logs from the past year as well as iMessages from December 2014 to June 2015 and a few from 2016, with some thrown in from this year. I do have an email between us from October 2014, just to show contact from earlier than December, as the relationship began in November. Is this enough evidence? I wanted to do a good job at showing them that our contact has been continuous through the beginning. Our relationship began November 2014.

Thank you!! (Please throw in any last minute tips or reminders as I am going to submit and mail my application to Sheffield on Saturday, 16 September)

·
Registered
924 Posts
I messages and e mails are fine. Make sure to add evidence of meetings- flight ticket copies/ hotel reservation receipts etc. Photos together too (couple photos from each year, completed with wedding day pics).

Re your first question, I think the originals need to be submitted just as they are. Like you said, they cannot be tampered with to alter size or anything. Not sure if it will be an issue that they are the wrong size. Someone else will have to answer that.

All the best.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! Yes we have lots of evidence to support the fiance visa including photos together, copies of flights, hotels, email trails to venue and with registry office.

Thanks so much for your help! Yes I don't want to tamper with originals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.