Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I am getting ready to send off my documents to the Sheffield address for my fiance/settlement visa application and tried to send through UPS or FedEx or DHL and they're both saying that they will not deliver to a international PO box.

UK Visas and Immigration International
Po Box 5852
SHEFFIELD
S11 0FX

I may have send via USPS. I have heard that USPS may be risky? PLEASE HELP! :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now USPS is saying they can't do return international shipping...this is slowly turning into a nightmare. Are there an US citizens out there that have recently sent out their documents or anyone else that may be able to advice.

The only way UPS or FedEx will send is if they have an actual address and not a PO Box. If I do send it it'll be one way with USPS :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can you not send it directly to your partner, who can then post it locally via Royal Mail? That's the way we are going about it as it seems risky not having any confirmation if sending from abroad. Hope you work things out :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Now USPS is saying they can't do return international shipping...this is slowly turning into a nightmare. Are there an US citizens out there that have recently sent out their documents or anyone else that may be able to advice.

The only way UPS or FedEx will send is if they have an actual address and not a PO Box. If I do send it it'll be one way with USPS :(

I sent mine 2 wks ago via UPS. I went on to the VSFglobal and paid for the return courier $230. As soon as i paid i was able to print the UPS labels at home. Took them with me to the UPS store and sent the documents.!

This is the link.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/global/index.html

·
Super Moderator
18,085 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.