Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am applying for FLR (M) have my in person appointment next week and just had a few questions...

1- Im from USA my initial visa was issued in 2015. I applied from USA and i was never issued a biometric residence permit. Is this normal? Im concerned bc the application asks for information on your biometric residence permit and to submit it but I was never given one!

2- am i correct in that we DONT need to provide photographs, emails etc.. of proof of our relationship as we had to the first time we applied for the spouse visa?

Thank you!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just fyi- my initial visa was issued April 2015, so im not sure if the biometric residence permit is something that came into play after my visa was issued? Any advice would help! thank you

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Biometric Residence Permits didn't get rolled out until mid-late 2015, so it's normal not to have a BRP if you arrived before 2016.

Edit - If you are applying for FLR(M) after an initial spouse visa you don't need photos/emails (as you are living together, it is obvious you are in a domestic relationship, and your relationship has already been vetted for the initial visa).

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I assume you are applying for your second FLR(M)? You don't need photos or proof of staying in touch since I assume you have been living together since you arrived in 2015.

Your correspondence will suffice as proof of being together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.