Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got the query from Evaluator who is assessing my Qualification.
I have completed my Bachelor of Electronics Engineering from India.

Quote from Evaluator:

Did you complete a work placement as part of your Bachelor of Engineering? If so, where was it, what was the duration of the placement, and were you required to complete a project?

I am not quite sure, what actually she is looking/asking for? I have done my Engineering after Higher Secondary Education (10+2 Standard).
I have also claim for bonus points for having a qualification in an area of absolute skills shortage.
So any urgent help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
In the states we would call it an internship I think. Many degrees require you to work in the field before you graduate (sometimes supervised, and sometimes unsupervised.... Sometimes they are paid an sometimes unpaid). It sounds like they want to know if your degree required this and if so, she wants all of the aforementioned details.

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
I have got the query from Evaluator who is assessing my Qualification. I have completed my Bachelor of Electronics Engineering from India. Quote from Evaluator: Did you complete a work placement as part of your Bachelor of Engineering? If so, where was it, what was the duration of the placement, and were you required to complete a project? I am not quite sure, what actually she is looking/asking for? I have done my Engineering after Higher Secondary Education (10+2 Standard). I have also claim for bonus points for having a qualification in an area of absolute skills shortage. So any urgent help would be greatly appreciated.
Doesn't seen that difficult to understand.......

Did you or did you not take part in any work experience with an employer who deals with Electronics / Electrical Engineering during your Bachelor degree course ? Yes or No.
If yes then explain all the details to Immigration. If no then say No.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you. It was not difficult to understand but i was confused.
Anyway escapedtonz and actemplin, you have cleared my doubts.

Should i just reply with NO only. I am asking because it took me 5 years to complete my course due to some illness (Actual course was for 4 years). I hope it will not create any issue.

·
Super Moderator
4,929 Posts
Thanks to both of you. It was not difficult to understand but i was confused. Anyway escapedtonz and actemplin, you have cleared my doubts. Should i just reply with NO only. I am asking because it took me 5 years to complete my course due to some illness (Actual course was for 4 years). I hope it will not create any issue.
As opposed to what ?

If the answer is No, then there's not much else you can say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts