Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I submitted EOI and VIC SS today. In EOI I didnt knew I had to mark the first 2 years of experience deducted by ACS as "NO" for "Is this employment related to your nominated occupation". I submitted EOI and it showed me 75 points before submission. Then I submitted VIC SS application where I mentioned 75 points shown on EOI and also mentioned the EOI Reference ID.

After reading few threads I realized that I had to mark first 2 years of experience as "NO" for "Is this employment related to your nominated occupation" and hence I quickly went back and updated my EOI to my experience as follows:

11/9/06 - 7/12/07 - NO for Is this employment related to your nominated occupation
2/2/08 - 30/11/08 - NO for Is this employment related to your nominated occupation
1/12/08 - 20/05/15 - YES for Is this employment related to your nominated occupation

This brought down my points to 70.

Now my question is - How do I update VIC SS application? When I log in, I do not get any option to update the application as I do get in EOI.

Please help as its fairly important and urgent.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

You MUST drop them an email with your SS Ack Number (There is no other way to update it).

Tell them that there was an oversight from your side and now you've updated your EOI after realizing your mistake.

e-mail ID - [email protected]

Hello Guys,

I submitted EOI and VIC SS today. In EOI I didnt knew I had to mark the first 2 years of experience deducted by ACS as "NO" for "Is this employment related to your nominated occupation". I submitted EOI and it showed me 75 points before submission. Then I submitted VIC SS application where I mentioned 75 points shown on EOI and also mentioned the EOI Reference ID.

After reading few threads I realized that I had to mark first 2 years of experience as "NO" for "Is this employment related to your nominated occupation" and hence I quickly went back and updated my EOI to my experience as follows:

11/9/06 - 7/12/07 - NO for Is this employment related to your nominated occupation
2/2/08 - 30/11/08 - NO for Is this employment related to your nominated occupation
1/12/08 - 20/05/15 - YES for Is this employment related to your nominated occupation

This brought down my points to 70.

Now my question is - How do I update VIC SS application? When I log in, I do not get any option to update the application as I do get in EOI.

Please help as its fairly important and urgent.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jeeten#80. I have already dropeed them an email regarding the same mentioning the From ID and my details. I have received any email confirmation (any reference number or so) from them after submitting the form, but I did take print out of the acknowledgement page displayed after submission. I will give them a call tomorrow. Hope all goes well...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks espresso... The Manage Your Account page only shows personal details... so that wouldnt help. Thanks for your reply though... I will give them a call tomorrow... :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

When did you submit your Application with them?

In most of the cases you receive an email with "The Reference Number LIKE (SS-2015-013XX)" in about 7 days of application submission.

Then we have to quote this Reference Number: SS-2015-013XX in all our future communications with them.

***Above is my masked reference number.

Thanks Jeeten#80. I have already dropeed them an email regarding the same mentioning the From ID and my details. I have received any email confirmation (any reference number or so) from them after submitting the form, but I did take print out of the acknowledgement page displayed after submission. I will give them a call tomorrow. Hope all goes well...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
submitted today... like 4 hours back...

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

As the SS Nomination application was submitted earlier today, we will have to wait until Friday or early next week for the Reference Number.

Dear Valaj,

What is your VIC ACKNOWLEDGMENT number?

It starts with SS-2015-0XXXX

Reactions: Eugenezh

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I havent received acknowledgement yet... as mentioned by Jeeten#80, I am expecting it to come in few days..

Reactions: Eugenezh

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Guys,

Got in office this morning and the first thing in my Inbox was an email from VIC SS team. It was like Superfast... :) They have updated my points in their application form as requested and all is good now...

Thanks for your help guys... :)

I love VIC... :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Guys,

Got in office this morning and the first thing in my Inbox was an email from VIC SS team. It was like Superfast... :) They have updated my points in their application form as requested and all is good now...

Good to know! Good luck Valaj :)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Good to know!

Do update us with your Reference Number, once you get it.

All The Best!!!

Subscribe to the following thread (ignore if already subscribed).

REF: Victoria State Sponsorship

Hi Guys,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts