Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to all
Well I'm currently in India and I'm working as a director operations and administration in a private limited company. This is my parental business in which I'm currently employed. I want to move to Dubai and want to work there. The problem is my graduation is not completed because of my uncles sudden death I dropped it and started looking my family business. I have a good experience of 8 years for operations administration and sales and marketing. I attended and completed 5 semesters out of 6. So is there any good chance for me getting a good job in Dubai on a good salary. Please kindly help guys. Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,931 Posts
Hi to all
Well I'm currently in India and I'm working as a director operations and administration in a private limited company. This is my parental business in which I'm currently employed. I want to move to Dubai and want to work there. The problem is my graduation is not completed because of my uncles sudden death I dropped it and started looking my family business. I have a good experience of 8 years for operations administration and sales and marketing. I attended and completed 5 semesters out of 6. So is there any good chance for me getting a good job in Dubai on a good salary. Please kindly help guys. Thanks in advance
Hi,
Define a good job?
What sort of work are you looking for and what are your monthly salary expectations (in dirhams)?
Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
and can you get a "good job" (whatever that means) in India? If the answer is yes, then there is indeed a chance you will get a job here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts