Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello last minute questions about spouse visa.
Last yr my husband applied for family visit visa and was refused.
in that form because he has his ne passport we only wrote his travel history feom his new passport.
Now my question is:in the spouse application form do we put his travel history including just the ones he crossed the boarder for example to collect me from airport.
He didn't write travel info from his old pasaport when he applied for family visa last year.

if we include all the teavle even the boarder crossing for few hours- would that be an issue or problem even though he didn't include this in family visit visa application form last yr?

Help..i am only here with him for few more hours ..

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Generally you disclose all occasions of crossing the border. Incomplete record at previous application hardly matters so don't worry about it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Another question under sponsor section. Question about: what is their relationship to you? There is no option for wife. There is partner, other relative. Do we select partner? Help

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joppa it's me again... I have few more questions that are bugging my brain.

I visited my husband over the weekend to delivered all the supporting documents and helped him complete the online form.

Q1. I have left him my boarding pass I had for that weekend and my printed flight itenary. Do we include this in the evidence pile? Or shall we leave it out. I was only there for the weekend.

Q2. On the application form it ask about " where is your sponsor now" we put Uk but does the question refer to "now" meaning at the time of online application?
My husband has his biometric and submit the documents next week. For q2 if we need to change anything he can write a note on the application form.

Q3. Do I need to submit my old passport too or just the copy of front page and copy of ne passport?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Joppa it's me again... I have few more questions that are bugging my brain.

I visited my husband over the weekend to delivered all the supporting documents and helped him complete the online form.

Q1. I have left him my boarding pass I had for that weekend and my printed flight itenary. Do we include this in the evidence pile? Or shall we leave it out. I was only there for the weekend.
Length doesn't matter. If it was before he applied include it.

Q2. On the application form it ask about " where is your sponsor now" we put Uk but does the question refer to "now" meaning at the time of online application?
My husband has his biometric and submit the documents next week. For q2 if we need to change anything he can write a note on the application form.
Yes, at the time if online application. If you were there when he applied, that's the answer.

Q3. Do I need to submit my old passport too or just the copy of front page and copy of ne passport?

Thanks
No. Just a copy of the bio page of your current passport.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you. For the Q2 my husband will need to hand write on the application form about the clarification of this question.
Thanks again for your help x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.