Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Sorry for this late post but I have my appointment in Croydon tomorrow to apply for my extension for a Spouse Visa. I have just realised I forgotten to add my spouses middle name to the application (could kick myself for making such a silly mistake).
Just wanting some advice on when to do, should I provide a cover letter outlining the error and showing her name including her middle name?

Thanks so much in advance. Majorly freaking out!

Lauren

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all,

Sorry for this late post but I have my appointment in Croydon tomorrow to apply for my extension for a Spouse Visa. I have just realised I forgotten to add my spouses middle name to the application (could kick myself for making such a silly mistake).
Just wanting some advice on when to do, should I provide a cover letter outlining the error and showing her name including her middle name?

Thanks so much in advance. Majorly freaking out!

Lauren
I wouldn't worry too much, I would ring up and ask if you can include it into the application.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Do tell us of your experience when you get a chance and don't be surprised if you have to spend the whole day or way beyond their suggested 2.5 hours waiting time for a decision.

We spent around 8 hours at the PSC. But it was worth it compared to having to wait 2 3 months for a decision via post.

Our FLR was successful. Good luck.

·
Registered
167 Posts
FLR M (2nd 2.5 Year Visa)

Hi Joppa,

I am due to extend my 2nd (2.5yr) spouse visa BRP.
i understand its called FLR M if i am not wrong then.

If one can tell me what are the documents require will it be the same as applied for the 1st time and as i am earning here also my husband so will 18,600 still be calculated or its easy to renew another 2.5yrs BRP

if anyone can help me by providing the complete details as i am very confused.

Thank you people and moderator!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.