Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I recntly applied for visa 190...........I uploaded all documents except PCC & Meds.

But ...recently ....one of previous employer was contacted by Australian authorities.........I worked for him twice for the same company

First 2004 -2006........7 years back and again 2009-2010 - one year....

But this employer told verifying authority that I worked only one year for him and did not remember about od employment....

Besides.....as per my employer.....verifying authority scared him by saying they will take legal action.......by stressing him to confirm my employment.........

I am scared now that what will happen to my application....

My CO requested more information on 05/09/2013 and this haapened on 10/09/2013

Please note that I only have experience certificate from this employer....as this is consolidated pay job

Someone advise me on what to do....how to prove my genuinity...

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i would say you may contact MARA agent and get professional advice

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would say you may contact MARA agent and get professional advice
Dear Sanjeewa

Thanks for prompt reply
I did contact a MARA Agent......agent asked me to write a letter to CO.......which I did explaining all circumstances that my ex employer mught have perceived that Authority is asking about my recent employment......moreover....its not necessary for an employer to remember all those who worked for 7 years back...

Agent asked me to get a SD from that employer....which that employer is refusing to give me for my first employment which is 7 years back

Any input highly appreciated

Regards

·
Registered
385 Posts
if u have bank statement or taxation files submit it and just pm me about ur letter which ur co sent u ...i think u got immi natural justice letter also tell me about ur occupation dont be panic u can overcome this

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if u have bank statement or taxation files submit it and just pm me about ur letter which ur co sent u ...i think u got immi natural justice letter also tell me about ur occupation dont be panic u can overcome this
Dear ADITYA...

I do not have any one of whatever you mentioned except Experience certificate........is it good idea to produce a Self statutory declaration to CO explaining the whole scenario.....as I do not have any proof to prove my genuinity...

TIA

·
Registered
385 Posts
No u cannot do self sd try from ur collgue for sd and u can also try for clients reference letter

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
tax slips, bank statement, form 16, payslips..

Also, there is nothing like employer doesnt remember you being employed 7 years ago, they are supposed to keep records, so either the manager wasnt there 7 years back or the HR deleted/not maintained any record..(in which case you are in a soup)..

Actually, going back to old employer is something not a lot of people do..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tax slips, bank statement, form 16, payslips..

Also, there is nothing like employer doesnt remember you being employed 7 years ago, they are supposed to keep records, so either the manager wasnt there 7 years back or the HR deleted/not maintained any record..(in which case you are in a soup)..

Actually, going back to old employer is something not a lot of people do..
did you read my post??? I said that I have only experience letter........If you can offer some help....please do that.........that will be appreciated........I also said ....as I do not have single proof to prove my 7 years old employment.........I am planning to produce Self SD.......lemme know will that work or should I talk to my CO?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Just calm down man, it depends what exactly the CO has written on your mail. No point calling CO because its not in his/her hands anymore..

The verifying authority will have to give a positive report (for which the CO needs more information to verify, I believe) to CO to issue a grant

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just calm down man, it depends what exactly the co has written on your mail. No point calling co because its not in his/her hands anymore..

The verifying authority will have to give a positive report (for which the co needs more information to verify, i believe) to co to issue a grant
thanks a lot man

·
Registered
177 Posts
did you read my post??? I said that I have only experience letter........If you can offer some help....please do that.........that will be appreciated........I also said ....as I do not have single proof to prove my 7 years old employment.........I am planning to produce Self SD.......lemme know will that work or should I talk to my CO?
I am afraid you already did a massive mistake by emailing CO about your verification call. What you did was totally wrong and it did make your CO suspicious about your employment claims. You should give justification when your CO asks for clarification.

Wait for CO email regarding the job verification outcome. Your situation is similar to one of your country's applicant NISHI who got refusal just because of the same reason.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I am afraid you already did a massive mistake by emailing CO about your verification call. What you did was totally wrong and it did make your CO suspicious about your employment claims. You should give justification when your CO asks for clarification.

Wait for CO email regarding the job verification outcome. Your situation is similar to one of your country's applicant NISHI who got refusal just because of the same reason.
OMG! If that is the case...what will happen to me...now am scared.......I provided all genuine proofs....except this experience....as I lost them most of my docs in a travel along with my old passport.........BUt..I got new passport with new number....where in it wqas claerly written in my new passport ' old paasportno**** reported lost in (year) in so and so place.....

what should I do now?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts

Mate........some verification went wrong with my case also regarding job verification..........My ex-employer screwed it up.......so I immediately sent a statutory declaration to CO......will that pose a problem.........but included what I said in earlier post that I lost my PP .

any input highly appreciated.

·
Registered
385 Posts
only sd is not enough u should attach ur bank statement salary slips and tax files

·
Registered
385 Posts
u can send offer letter relieving letter and letter of reference from collague if ur employment fails to give sd

·
Registered
177 Posts
JP Mosa if in this time after verification call your co have not consulted you it means he is ok with it
Thats not true...If that verification call was part of Security Checks then the security authorities will give the final outcome of the SCs to CO once SCs has been completed..

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Thats not true...If that verification call was part of Security Checks then the security authorities will give the final outcome of the SCs to CO once SCs has been completed..
Security checks are different from Job verification mate

·
Registered
177 Posts
yeah security checks are different job verification is considered internal checks and may probably be done by CO himself
bro security checks or external checks are same. There are so many applicants of Pakistan and India to whom job verification has been done by People from embassy physically visiting their companies..It is part of internal checks but done by external agencies. Not all the applicants get verification call and out of those few get physical visit to their companies..

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
JP i am praying for you but mate did you send some sort of evidence with this experience i mean bank statements which are considered very high evidence
Thanx brother.....
Verification done with my first employer which is almost 8 yrs old...... I did submit only experience letter...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts