Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joppa

Please help , my partner sent me the bank statement with the stamp of bank 6 May 2015 , but the last transaction on the statement is
10 April 2015 . The statements are monthly , so
Is it appropriate document for visa application ?
Should we get new one for the April ?
The balance on the letter doesn't match with the monthly statement ended 10 April 2015 .
My partner told that bank explaind that they can't print it till the now as it want in the system .

·
Registered
80 Posts
Joppa

Please help , my partner sent me the bank statement with the stamp of bank 6 May 2015 , but the last transaction on the statement is
10 April 2015 . The statements are monthly , so
Is it appropriate document for visa application ?
Should we get new one for the April ?
The balance on the letter doesn't match with the monthly statement ended 10 April 2015 .
My partner told that bank explaind that they can't print it till the now as it want in the system .
I think it shouldn't be a problem if the statement stamped on 6th May.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joppa, Nyclon

I would appreciate if you advise is it appropriate bank documents for visa the visa application ?
I afraid that that we got monthly banks statements with stamp 6 th May and last bank statement is ended
10 April 15 .

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nyclon and Joppa

In waiting your answer so much . Please help to check that bank account statements are appropriate for visa support documentation :

Statements were printed out for each month and stamped by seal at 8 of May 15 .
Last bank statement is ended 10 April 15 .
At the 8 of May the bank statement for April was not ready yet generated by bank system.

Can we provide documents now 15 May as its and ECO will accept the bank statement without April 15 bank statement or we should request it now ?

Thanks for clarification

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.