Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Hope somebody can help me and tell me when i could get my invitation due to my visa is due on 28 of May. It is really urgent for my situation.

And for my calculation, the invited people is around 40-50 people per month for 2212.
Really worried!!

Really appreciating, guys !!

Skilled - Subclass 189 , External auditor 221213
30/03/2015 - Submitted EOI for 189 visa, total score: 60

thanks

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi Guys,
Hope somebody can help me and tell me when i could get my invitation due to my visa is due on 28 of May. It is really urgent for my situation.

And for my calculation, the invited people is around 40-50 people per month for 2212.
Really worried!!

Really appreciating, guys !!

Skilled - Subclass 189 , External auditor 221213
30/03/2015 - Submitted EOI for 189 visa, total score: 60

thanks
Next round.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The following one is on 22 May 2015.
yes, i know that. thanks. the worried thing is i don't know any other people apply for this, limited information posted. so no clue.............

that's made me very worry. :(

·
Registered
122 Posts
I also applied for External auditor visa 189. I lodged my EOI on 5th April, so expecting that i will get invitation next next round. I'm pretty sure you'll get invitation next round 8th May. Good lucks :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also applied for External auditor visa 189. I lodged my EOI on 5th April, so expecting that i will get invitation next next round. I'm pretty sure you'll get invitation next round 8th May. Good lucks :)
i hope so. good luck to you, too.

do you know anybody who got EOI with 60points has been invited around March?

thanks

·
Registered
664 Posts
Maybe not next round. But on 22 May 2015 you'll be receiving yours definitely. Anw hopefully you will be it next invitation.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Maybe not next round. But on 22 May 2015 you'll be receiving yours definitely. Anw hopefully you will be it next invitation.
Are you also applying for visa 189 External auditor? When did you lodge your EOI?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Are you also applying for visa 189 External auditor? When did you lodge your EOI?
Nah I'm Aussie. I'm getting license to work as a MARA soon :). Matter of fact I have lodged some on behalf of my clients so I must be closely following the invitation process.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Mate, Under what drop down list should one select for External Auditor on EOI application?
I've selected Accountants, Auditors and Comp Secretary 221000.. And it gives me a warning that "The client's nominated occupation is not on the relevant occupation list for this subclass".

Am I selecting the right option

·
Registered
122 Posts
You should select External auditor, code is 221213

1 - 12 of 12 Posts